• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

this may be a stretch here, but I was wondering....

stainedbeautie

if there is any paid hosting that accepts bank cards for payment. I don't own a credit card.

I realize it may be a risk this way, but I'm willing to give it a try.

I know that through paypal you can pay using e-checks which are through the bank.
What are bank cards? Do you mean debit cards?

You should be able to use your bank card, just like any credit card. Just as long you have that VISA or MASTERCARD logo on it.

if there is any paid hosting that accepts bank cards for payment. I don't own a credit card.

I realize it may be a risk this way, but I'm willing to give it a try.

We accept bank transfer and Western Union money transfer if that interests you?

You should be able to use your bank card, just like any credit card. Just as long you have that VISA or MASTERCARD logo on it.
A bank card is not quite the same as a mastercard. They do the same job in the country of issue, but they can't be used everywhere. Heck, my bankcard can't even be used with a local cab company if I need one when I have no cash on me.

Pay through paypal, i manage all my sites through a debit card, and some sites dont accept payment from them, however all i do is transfer money to paypal and pay them that way,

A bank card is not quite the same as a mastercard. They do the same job in the country of issue, but they can't be used everywhere. Heck, my bankcard can't even be used with a local cab company if I need one when I have no cash on me.
Jan, most US banks are now offering bankcards with Mastercard or Visa logos on them. These cards can be used anywhere that accepts Visa or Mastercard credit cards. They then debit you bank account and your credit limit is your account balance. I have used mine out of the country.
I am not sure if the OP has this kind of bank card or not. If they do they should have no problems getting hosting.

Back