• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

This Is Getting Stupid!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I havn't seen a decent post actually giving a new host for AGES!!!
its just bloody requests!!

either make a requests forum or ban these irritating n00bs who post 20 new topics in 1 day asking 4 exactly the same thing!

i am also puzzled why he make so many same posts,i feel he just copy one to another:confused2

Yes, we're new around here but, it seems many of the people coming here for hosting can't meet our requirements. Shame.

Oh well, back to trolling.

im not attacking the hosts, u guys do a great job! i just get pissed by the people who post stuff like: "need mysql, php, perl, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited space, cpanel, free domain, python, cpanel, unlimted email, no safe mode, NOW!!"

wow i havent posted here in a while. anyways... u shouldnt be sayin all this crap about "n00bs" cause it looks like you are one yourself :D

lol soundcheck post count has nothing to do with any knowledge of anything i mean someone who has 3 posts here could know alot and just be very busy with something else and not come here alot

I think its safe to safe teh average age in these forums is about 15. Easily. And by age i think its safe to assume that means physical AND behavioral.

Sigh.

Your 15... REALLY? You have the "c0mputer" skills huh :rolleyes:

einstein was 15 once

Whats your point. A lot of people were 15 once. And please dont tell me you were comparing yourself to einstein.

Now i think everyone sees my previous point when i said 15 years behavioral.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back