• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Thinking Of Getting New Hosting!!!

well, i want a NEW!!! Host! i have had offers from people im allready with(Hosting Different Sites) Except "AMZ" witch i trying to contact :-D

JesseGraham, I suggest you write some detailed reveiws, you've been through many hosts and are probably the best reveiewer here:D

nah, im looking for 100 megs host with no adds or posts....

i want to try a webhost i have never used before, But a "Dual HT" Sounds pretty good :p

Jesse,
I own a new company that has had no downtime, I can set you up with a custom account.

Kris
gear-host; Owner

P.S,
No posts or Ads!
200 MB
1000 GB b/w
Unlimited Features

Last edited:
OK! OK! i decided the internet is ruining my life, i spend to much time on here! :| You know, on the holiday i spend at least 20 hours a day online :|

Sooo..... i decided i just want someone to host a phpbb forum, with 1-3 templates installed, and one mod. The Mod is VERY!!! Easy to install!

Oh, and ill even place and add on the footer :-D

Yes!!!!

OMG! my mate just gave me an FSO Client, a Legal One!

And I Need A Game Server To Host It!!

THANX!

The Online Game will be under 20 megs to download, and there will be alot of downloads....

hahaha.... ALOT! but my time online is now limited, so i have droped all my minor progects and im working on 1-2 major progects :-D

JesseGraham said:
hahaha.... ALOT! but my time online is now limited, so i have droped all my minor progects and im working on 1-2 major progects :-D

1-2 or 1-2million :p

JesseGraham said:
LOL!, Just 1-2 :p

Sooo..... will you host the game?

All profits will go STRAIGHT! to you :-D

lol, you da'man.
Seems you are some distant relative of billy boy.

May be Mods can club this with your other request threads !

Last edited:
JesseGraham said:
OK! OK! i decided the internet is ruining my life, i spend to much time on here! :| You know, on the holiday i spend at least 20 hours a day online :|

Sooo..... i decided i just want someone to host a phpbb forum

You are not planning to retire, are you ? :eek2: :p

No, please, don't quit. You have been instrumental in keeping this forum alive with a request thread every week, what would hosts do without you ? :p

okay jokes apart,, just check the already posted offers, thay all let you run your forum, i guess or am i missing something here !

Last edited:
I got big stuff here

Well,I can offer you this:7 gigs
75 b/w
unlimited other features
unlimited upgrades
C-panel
Whm

its a reseller,o ya its all free!

Back