• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Thinking Of Getting New Hosting!!!

Mbauer21590 said:
You can try this one this one works quite well for me.
Haha, considering you own it (apparently the CEO) im sure you would. Self praise means nothing.

Anyway, glad you found hosting Jesse :).

ahh, back to square one.

Jan and peo need to sponsor your hosting for running this request forum and keeping it alive!

And don't forget to invite us all to your forum. lol

j/k

check with provided links, sure they will come in handy.

Thomas

Yeah well your in the wrong forum aren't you. Dont post in here again unless its for free mate. He's made it pretty obvious he cannot pay *being dubbed the free host requesting king* :p.

Hahahaha.....

mean girls said:
but the question is.. can you manage to make one? sorry but i highly doubt it

And how do you know?

I have 2 and soon i will have 3 Programmers Coding the site! Login And Logout, Register, Bank system scripts are done, and so is the layout! you can accualy register on the site!

yeah right... and i highly doubt you can pay for the programmers when you can't even pay for your hosting. good luck

invite me if ever you can make one and i'll admit my mistake

mean_girls the programmers might be for free or spent on the money on programmers andno more money left. or trying to save money.:p

well sori if i offended u. anyway ya i agree wid u it wont be as good hope he can complete his goal. Goodluck to jesse.

kwekminghong said:
well sori if i offended u. anyway ya i agree wid u it wont be as good hope he can complete his goal. Goodluck to jesse.
LOL! THANX! but it is accually turning out quite good, better then i thought!
And as payment for the programmers, they get there adds on the site!

Ummm..... anyway, thats a bit off topic, im here for hosting!

Back