• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

TheWebWorld.Org News - REALLY IMPORTANT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HWF

I am writing to tell everyone what has happened.

I am the founder of TheWebWorld and this is what has happened to it.
On 18th (I think)...I stepped down from TWW as admin due to real life issues and I couldn't carry on taking care of TWW. So I stepped down gave all access to BlinkJet (Second in charge). I gave him all control over domain forum etc.

From there on everything went downwards. BlinkJet whose real name is Justin Chia started to scam everyone and also he scammed before behind my back and lied about everything.

He was the guy who took care of the donations and all money went via him, I thought I could trust him but I was wrong.

He said that he was going to buy a offshore server and got a new server but with the money that all members donated he kept for him self and lied to everyone.

Our server went down and he said it was an IP problem and that the DC hasn't done anything but the real thing was he didn't have a server and lost all members data but he kept taking donations from everyone.

Last week TWW got hacked (After I left and everything), I texted him saying server got hacked and he texted back saying he will put it back up so I left him. But nothing day after day nothing happened I tried to contact him but he wouldn't respond and just kept ignoring me and all other members who contacted him.

Jusin Chia scammed me and all members and after I stepped down he made it worse and started to sell TWW domain forum license and all domains which the members posted for! Members have donated a lot of money and now he has it all and he has seemed to have disappeared!

Just wanted to post this and tell everyone that Justin Chia and now he is selling everything: http://community.namecheap.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1979

He is a big scammer! Do not trust him! I don't have control over domain or anything!

Watch out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back