• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

There’s A New Service Exclusively For Designers and Developers With Full Tech Support Offering Lifetime Free Website, App and WordPress Hosting.

iamtomgray

3.png

Hi all. Happy Friday! Hope you’ve had a positive start to 2020 - can’t believe we’re halfway through February.

Thought I’d introduce myself as I’m new to Free Webspace.net. My name is Tom. I live in Dalston, East London.

Just posting as I’m interested to understand more about this forum and the expertise of its members. Essentially, I’d like to offer members of Free Webspace.net free, unlimited hosting for life to better understand the processes used by web developers and designers. Sincerely, I’m not selling anything and offer this without any strings attached. And it comes with top-rate tech support from me and my team.

I’m reasonably new to yet passionate about the tech scene and I’m eager to get stuck in and to learn more about the industry from a close-knit community with your level of expertise. I’m looking to start up a new agency called TitusMedia, which I want to grow into a one-stop full-service digital agency, and I’m conducting a research project to better understand the processes developers and designers go through when creating from start to finish sites, apps, PWA’s, etc.

I appreciate your time is of tremendous value so I hoped I might incentivise a dialogue between us by offering a free, life-time service I’ve created. It’s called Unlimity, and unlike other reseller hosting cliches, it’s free, unlimited and for life. Initially, I thought you can use it as a dumping ground for ideas, a testing space for new projects, a hub for entrepreneurs with multiple sites or even a “reseller-reseller” hosting service for any of your clients. But, I’m more interested in learning how that kind of a service might be used by professionals such as yourself. I’ve configured it for unlimited bandwidth, domains, databases, etc. — all the trimmings, including tech support from me and my team if anything appears amiss. If you want to check out the specs, I’ll happily ping them through to you.

Is this something of interest and would you like your own account to have a play? It takes me no more than a few minutes to set up — please ping me a line via support@unlimity.co.uk if you’d like to sign up or have any questions.

Back