• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

TheHostingTool

Evening,
THT and cP Creator (sigh) was made by me. cP Creator was made when I was young and didn't have the experience what I did when making it. I sold that and came along THT. This was built FRESH and contains no framework code from cP Creator at all. It is totally independent.

I personally recommend THT due to the fact it's still support and cP Creator isn't. Which means any security holes (if any) in THT will be fixed pronto.

Hope this helps.

THT is great for free hosting, we have it for Instant free hosting,ajax features are great so are the designs but it has a lot of bugs that's only downside :)

THT 1.2.2 currently has 4 reported bugs that directly affect the operation of a site running THT, and all of them are relatively minor. Thats not very many bugs in the grand scheme of things.

I disagree!

THT is better for every free web hosting services. But I can say you that it works better on basic cPanel web hosting rather than Post2Host.

Actually, roughly 70% of the people who come onto the THT forums are using THT for post2host, as it is one of the better free tools out there for that purpose.

Evening,
THT and cP Creator (sigh) was made by me. cP Creator was made when I was young and didn't have the experience what I did when making it. I sold that and came along THT. This was built FRESH and contains no framework code from cP Creator at all. It is totally independent.

I personally recommend THT due to the fact it's still support and cP Creator isn't. Which means any security holes (if any) in THT will be fixed pronto.

Hope this helps.

thanks for the info and the update...

Id like to point out, that the people who are bagging cpcreator sold it and 3 days later started tht.

THT is a great tool for new, small and even commercial hosts. There are a variety of templates available, support pretty much everywhere, online, their forums ect.

I also know the owner online so I've suggested a few features for the latest versions.

Back