• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

TheHosted

I just checked my spam box (which I only do every few days) and I too am a recipient. Nice to meet all of you whose email accounts I now have :/

I have in no way disappeared as I have made other posts on this site, As I said before I will no longer reply to this as there is legal situation being dealt with. I left my email open for anyone who wanted to contact me in private, and Decker is the only one who has. So I have not gone anywhere :) Just will not be apart of this in open forum when it will be handled in court very soon.

At least that's a response Michelle, one up on someone else I could name (don't think I have to though).

Hiya Mystikk we could form a small exclusive club :D

Yep, my sarcasm is still there.

Reading these threads make me wanna laugh :lol: Theres like 13 members in this thread fighting each other, and not just in this thread, in every other thread that is more then 3 pages long! This is really ridiculous.

Theres like 13 members in this thread fighting each other

Explain please, points of serious concern are being taken up, and it's quite good for all concerned that it's being kept light hearted rather than vicious.

This is really ridiculous.

I don't consider breaking the law ridiculous - but, whatever floats your boat I guess.

Where are all the GeekRack support/sales staff when you need them?

Edit: If anyone would like to give GeekRack a call and ask why the details got out, the info is below aswell as on their site.

Office Hours
Mon - Fri: 9am - 5pm EST (GMT -7)
Sat - Sun: 12pm - 5pm EST (GMT -7)
Helpdesk open 24HRS for trouble tickets.

Telephone Contacts
Geek Rack Support - (800) 956-7516 Ext:3846
Geek Rack Sales - (800) 956-7516 Ext:3847
Geek Rack Billing - (800) 956-7516 Ext:3848

I think we know there not there, I would love one of them to contact me to sort it out...

Likelyhood 0%

Reading these threads make me wanna laugh :lol: Theres like 13 members in this thread fighting each other, and not just in this thread, in every other thread that is more then 3 pages long! This is really ridiculous.
Did you actually read the thread?

Guys, not trying to put a damper on things here but, regardless of how things seem to fit, you have to realise that by openly accusing GeekRack of disclosing private information about clients to spammers without definite evidence can leave you open to a law suit. Take it handy and do this right. That way you will get a better result.

I have nothing more to say on this also for now, as im seeking legal advice atm so ill update whoever wants to know as it happens

Back