• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

the torino

keith

anti-liberal
NLC
while we're talking about pickups and blazers, let me brag about the classic, keith's 1973 ford gran torino sport:

despite the kickassness of the car, these are terrible quality scans from instant polaroids taken almost 3 years ago [i was finally able to locate them]. with the new paint job, it no longer has the rainbow stripes over the front fenders [thank god].

in the third one, you can see my other red '76 ford torino four-door in the background [yes, i still have that as well].

once i get the bumpers back on it, i'll take pictures with my digital polaroid and you can all bask in it's 16.7 million color brilliance.

Last edited:
same color, kind of an olive green. the whole thing didn't need paint, so i left it the same, otherwise it would've cost almost twice as much... yikes

and then the interior wouldn't have matched, so i'd have to re-do that... all srts of things would've went south.

what the hell, i'll run out tomorrow and take pictures without the bumpers... it still kicks ass...

Last edited:
Back