• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The next william hung?

They're both sad. Then again, I envy him for 'succeeding' for being crap. :S (William Hung I mean)

They are both disgraceful... complete insults to the chinese population... though most of us chinese ppl are shameless ppl its kinda a yea thing...

note: I detests (dislikes but worse) those people who don't feel shame when they should.. then feel shame when they shouldn't... gerrr so dame annoying

PS: i am chinese but i'm not one of those wanabes or those wierdos who cant speak a word properly (thou my spelling sux. but er..)

and er dude_man dont make posts just to get more in your post counts (its annoying when you do it a lot)

question to dude_man: DUDE!!! where's my car???!!!

hypocrit.

silly fobs, you're all the same.

/me is a fob.

fyi. fob == fresh off the boat == immigrant == chinky eyed mofo :p

i reinstate, william hung was the first, his act may not be sincere, but he wasn't copying...

Dark_Element said:
and er dude_man dont make posts just to get more in your post counts (its annoying when you do it a lot)

... says the man who double posted.

Im glad I dont watch tv anymore. Nighttime television seems to suck even more than it did when I use to watch.

Dark_Element said:
note: I detests (dislikes but worse) those people who don't feel shame when they should.. then feel shame when they shouldn't... gerrr so dame annoying

PS: i am chinese but i'm not one of those wanabes or those wierdos who cant speak a word properly (thou my spelling sux. but er..)

So, along with spelling, do you detests proper word usage?

is it just me or can't asian ppl sing? (not insulting anyone here) obviously i've watched too much idol and asian karoke in my time. lol. though are there any good asian singers?

Back