• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The new MacBook.. in Black!

Bruce

NLC

Finally! 13" WS 2.0 GHz Intel Core Duo... in black. :drool:

If only I wasn't so broke.

Oh, and some pics:

omg thats totaly it. I am gonna be forced to start saving up my cash for one of these. I can't go longer with Windows!

designglossydisplay20060516.jpg

Ohh baby, im getting one of those!

sEp said:
I'm saving up for a PowerMac G5, can't be distracted with minor issues.
Forget the G5.

You have to wait for the Intel PowerMac... it's supposed to be released later this year.

I was just messing around with one of these in the apple store, I was thrown out for accessing what I would describe as a "mildly adult website."

It was nice though, wide enough to see clearly and small enough to carry and run away with.

HDPaul said:
Am not a big fan of this, I still think the white one looks much better, more class to it.
Indeed, it's all a matter of personal taste.

That's why they're available in black and white. There's obviously going to be demand for the black version, or else it wouldn't carry a price premium. I'm sure fans of the black iPods will eat this up. ;)

Bruce said:

That's why they're available in black and white. There's obviously going to be demand for the black version, or else it wouldn't carry a price premium. I'm sure fans of the black iPods will eat this up. ;)

People will always be took in by these things, its all the same, just because its a different colour they go crazy for it, it's still the same laptop lol..... some people :p.

Bruce said:

It is indeed personal taste. Idk which one I would pick. I am a fan of the classic "apple signature" white. But the black just looks sexy. lol.

Wow, looks nice :D but some of the pics. look grey'(ish). (Or is it just me?) 13" is a nice screen for a laptop :) and it's WS coooool :p

True, the black one has more features, so its a matter of price. white-cheap, black-expensive. Shame they cost a million bucks in NZ

White seems to look more simple, and futuristic. If it was a matt white finish, it would look bad, but the gloss just finishes it off, making it look amazing. If they did Black Desktop P.C.'s too, they would look amazing.

Back