• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Donation From Me

WooT? You think this is the longest thread ever? :shame:
You aren't even close... I know a topic with now 2116 pages (!) that easily beats your puny 200 pages. It is in: www.dgemu.com search for Big Big Biggest topic ever and see that I don't lie. I'm part of this forum.

Zanzoken said:
You aren't even close... I know a topic with now 2116 pages (!) that easily beats your puny 200 pages. It is in: www.dgemu.com search for Big Big Biggest topic ever and see that I don't lie. I'm part of this forum.

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

Maybe people started posting images on those 2000 pages :p

Zanzoken said:

We know good and well that this is far from the longest topic ever, but it doesn't hurt to spam it up and pretend!

DG emu was out yesterday but now it came back on... I just found a site with a topic of... 15,000 pages(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Thats simply amazing!

(This site su*** so buh bye.)

Back