• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Ok, that's enough. We'll close this thread if this doesn't stop. We have temp closed it in the past and we'll do it again. And yes we ban members too.

I will no longer offing unlimited
it will be 10gb space with shh and ad suported

I still say you need to come talk to me about these projects before going any further even with announcing them.

You're setting yourself up to get picked on even more, I can give you a few helpful hints for approaching such ideas.

Pretty sure you'll find you like what I have to say.

Jan, please delete mwt and his plethora of hosting plugs. He is using a free reseller used by most wannabe hosts and this thread really isnt the place for his drivel.

If you do I will make you a chocolate lava cake ;)

Jan, please delete mwt and his plethora of hosting plugs. He is using a free reseller used by most wannabe hosts and this thread really isnt the place for his drivel.

If you do I will make you a chocolate lava cake ;)

Can I have a Baileys instead?

I don't know if it will let him. Many forum packages outright break when attempting to edit threads of extreme lengths, taking so long to load because they end up loading the entire thread in one go that the PHP process expires.

We're lucky we got this thread back at least. I was just about to make a thread asking if it could be spared the axe.

Last edited:
Back