• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

I don't know weather to be a bit upset with how small Modern Warfare 2 was, even though it was enormous in size. It was okay, not a bad game. But not spectacular either.

It's really good. McDonald's is nowhere near the I'm-so-low-I-can't-get-any-job-so-I-can-only-go-with-McDonald's thing anymore.

Come on, this thread is short. I have posted in a thread (well, it's 10 parts to ease server load) with 2k posts each part plus 11k in part 1. (29k if you cant count) Also, It has some sort of topic, not to just waste database space. (But it sure is stuffing the attachment sever full)

I have a FML site idea. Where am I to find a script?

all you need is a simple form submission that is stored in the db with an enum value as "0","1". 0 being not approved, 1 being approved. make a small but secure backend to approve the posting or deny them. if denied, delete from DB, or if approved, then show on the site. pretty simple man. ill make you one for $150. :p

Back