• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The image was enhanced with Adobe® Photoshop® Elements software.

I saw a similar thing on google.. That you musn't say "googling" and whatnot..

Er... you can't say Photoshop? Only Adobe® Photoshop®? Wow, that's lame.

That's really quite.. Ridiculous.. lol? Words escape me :p

Edit..

LOL look at this example:

"Trademarks must never be used in possessive form.

CORRECT: The new features in Adobe® Photoshop® software are impressive.

INCORRECT: Photoshop's features are impressive."

:lol: :lol:

I see this on Digg.

I reckon anybody that is going to spend ages saying all the ®'s and ™'s has far too much time on their hands. :p

But i see the word "Photoshop" used EVERYWHERE. Even on CSI. So would Adobe® :)p) Take CSI to court?

I see this on Digg.

I reckon anybody that is going to spend ages saying all the ®'s and ™'s has far too much time on their hands. :p

But i see the word "Photoshop" used EVERYWHERE. Even on CSI. So would Adobe® :)p) Take CSI to court?

No, they couldn't - that sort of thing is allowed in films/tv etc, it would be stupid if every time somebody said something like "photoshop" they say under their breath "photoshop is a registered trademark of adobe incorporated".

No, they couldn't - that sort of thing is allowed in films/tv etc, it would be stupid if every time somebody said something like "photoshop" they say under their breath "photoshop is a registered trademark of adobe incorporated".

I meant when they say "It's Photoshopped".
Not when they say just the name Photoshop that they would have to say all the registered stuff...

I suspect they wouldn't be able to say that anymore.

(anybody get what i mean?)

"INCORRECT: Photoshop's features are impressive."

Haha, owned.

ROFL

Its really stupid ill say PS, PhotoShop, Whatever I want - as where i live its a free country :fangel:
Id like to see them try and sue people for using a word that not only describes a product but many other things in life.

Biggest joke I have ever seen
I never liked "Adobe® Photoshop®" anyway, I much rather fireworks :p

Last edited:
Does this apply to illistrator, dreamweaver, flash, designer, bridge, cue, indesign or any other program they own

Back