• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The first name you registered?

hostaddonltd

What is the first domain name you ever registered? And why did you register it? I had my first website set up at geocities way back in 2000. When it bean to get a lot of traffic i decided to get it is own identity and its own host, so i regged doonibhai.com it was a fun name for me and i used the website for free stuff, such as free resources etc...WHat is you first name?

my firstname i register would be my own name jerrickyeoh.com for my personal blog. Even thought i do not use much on it but atleast i protect my name being use by others. And if i type my name on Google, atleast my blog come to the 1st SERP.

at first, i made a gaming website, with name of gamejungle.net, that was my first domain name, and it was too expensive at that time,

must have been before 2005,
i was 16 back than :p

twzwarriors.com, it was for my squadron in an online game 8 years back. Really brings a smile to your face when you remember these things. Good topic haha props!

I think the first domain i registered was chatrevolution.com, i figured out how to host digichats and the addiction to building websites begun......many many domains after that

The first domain I registered was freewebspace.net on 23-mar-1998.

I registered wuensche.ca in 2002. As soon as I get more Summer like weather, I will start updating it with food growing stuff.

i registered highlycompreesedgames.net in 2004-05, not sure about the time.
it was for my blogger blog, which was getting nice traffic, i baught it from my first adsense income :p. its obsolete now.

I registered jslane.net in 2005. It used to be a graphic and web design forum, but as it started to die down (less people posting etc) it was changed to a personal blog and now a tech related blog. I should really post on there more often!

Back