• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The Equiline Foundation stealing money.

Perhaps the FBI are reading this very thread (considering I did link it)
And we do have confessions XD

We will see if the FBI knock at Johnny's door soon.

I'd love to hear about it ^_^

I bet he will start with a new domain within a week. On the internet you can be pretty much anonym if you want.

!!!!!stop Special REport!!!!!!!!!

"The equiline foundation and KayTech,LLC are the same and the owner are the same, I was a customer in this company and was paying the hosting for 13 different sites. This person is a con artist, if you have any questions you can contact me via skype my skype is "Crimsawn".

thank you - Crim"

Updates! I did not "hack" him, I was set up by jonathon360/caleb ( same person) and I ended up paying for hostgator shared hosting and it was hosting 13 domains on there including mine "Crimsawn.com" I just found out about this when I was tired of waiting for my response, I never knew this company was a scam. I have total control over this site because he hosted it on the hostgator and I'm the owner because I'm paying for it. Here's a link of the company being reported on http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?2245702-The-Equiline-Foundation-stealing-money. If a moderator of that forum please can approve my post so it appears I would appreciate it so I can provide more updates INCASE this domain name is gone. UPDATE 2: All namesilo domain owners I have contacted them and here is there response. "Hello, We have learned a lot more about this scam artist today. Apparently you are not the only victim. Have you created an account with us? If so, please tell us the username and we will push the domain into your account. Thanks" Make sure to send a message to "support@namesilo.com" so they can transfer your domain to a NEW account. I'm working around the clock to catch this guy, please help me out if you know anything.

All right all domains either owned by johnathan snyder or equiline foundation at one time or another.

asmallworld.org
insanitynet.com
ewebify.com
monkeyhosts.com
magehoster.com
myclientservices.com
devilsplace.me
weblovers.ltd.uk
web-lovers.org
adminize.org
wlvs.net
devilsplace.info
easy-scripts.us
snyderpcrepair.com
gbhost.us
gobuddy.us
vps-admin.info
ontrap.net
internal-abuse.info
equiline.me
worldofwisdom.co.uk
beta-labs.org
mayonhost.net
kaytech.me
revoltvps.com
xeonhost.net
hostmost.org
bema.me
host4u.us
hostingmotive.com
netcrap.org
rocketslice.com
myservicehub.me
smallmail.org
waymore.net

Spent 2 hours and i think i got them all if i missed them please let me know.

Next all of johnathans known alias

Last edited:
asmallworld.org
insanitynet.com
ewebify.com
monkeyhosts.com
magehoster.com
myclientservices.com
devilsplace.me
weblovers.ltd.uk
web-lovers.org
adminize.org
wlvs.net
devilsplace.info
easy-scripts.us
snyderpcrepair.com
gbhost.us
gobuddy.us
vps-admin.info
ontrap.net
internal-abuse.info
equiline.me
worldofwisdom.co.uk
beta-labs.org
mayonhost.net
kaytech.me
revoltvps.com
xeonhost.net
hostmost.org
bema.me
host4u.us
hostingmotive.com
netcrap.org
rocketslice.com
myservicehub.me
smallmail.org
waymore.net

Wow that list is big, very big.

Not making accusations just asking if anybody knew. Every sam johnnyd has been involved in there is always this daniel guy listed with no last name. So i was just wondering.

As a company, your number 1 priority is keeping customers happy. If you ask for id, it should be before the order is processed. @sarmth Best of luck to you, no one should have to go through that.

It does more then just "steal money"

He has robbed over 20 domains from me, my friend. He has hacked in to namecheap accounts, godaddy accounts and transferred domains and has done much worse then that.
EXAMPLE:
I owned xeocp.com and xeocommunity.com and he hacked in to my domain account, he took them and the domain provider did nothing about it.

He does much more then steal money. I have been robbed by him many times.

Thanks to his robbing me, I have became more successful by learning what these scam people do, how to spot one better.

Note to all, if you are being given an amazing offer, but the person does not have it listed on a website then just deny it.

To all that have been scammed money and/or domains, please contact me and I will happily help you out as I've been there before. It sucks.

I hope he ends up in maximum security prison for the crimes he has committed.

List of crimes:
Credit Card Fraud
Hacking
and more...

I was on the staff (remote) for Equiline, and let me just say. Johnathan is an ABSOLUTE piece of scum. I cannot BELIEVE he did this to anyone. "Crim" had to pay $60 for SHARED HOSTING, he didn't even have access to cPanel, so he called HG, they gave him access to the account; Voila!

Sarah, I am truly sorry for the loss of your money to that scumbag, I hope the FBI track him down for you.

I can't believe I worked with him.
He's totally mis-conducted my trust. My reputation is gone, nobody wants to employ me, or the other remote staff. Even though they were un-informed of the wrong doing. He needs to get off the internet, and stay off it.
FYI: I'm not too sure the "offices" exist. Johnathan said he would carry on locally. Is there anyone in Indiana who could do a little scout trip?
Also: Please, waive the remote staff, they had absolutely nothing to do with it. As soon as they heard, they all quit.

Once again, Sarah. I'm really sorry you went with Johnathan, you didn't deserve it.

To all that have been scammed money and/or domains, please contact me and I will happily help you out as I've been there before. It sucks.

How would you be able to help? We at FWS killed (most) of his websites, just by posting here.

My reputation is gone, nobody wants to employ me, or the other remote staff. Even though they were un-informed of the wrong doing. He needs to get off the internet, and stay off it.

It just takes time before people are willing to give you a job again, be patience.

How troublesome.

The government really should crack down on repeat offenders like this. You'd think after a couple of times of it they'd go okay this guy isn't learning throw away the keys.

Last edited:
http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?2246676-FrenzyHost-Network-makes-upgrades

So now some of the domains that were under this hosting scam have turned up again just take a look! Sorry Eric, again you should just walk away from all this stuff.

Namesilo gave me rocketslice.com for $15, the DevilPlace ones he never owned, DevilPlace and Rocketslice were p2h hosting. Jus because I buy a domain or correct information doesnt men you point me out for trying to establish a good name. We dont all like each other, but you don't have to call out companies because you don't liket them. What are we 5? No so I sm only going to say this once, just because I mention domains in this post does not mean that you can call me out. I was not involed in this, and I never will be. I am runing a proper company, legit whmcs owned, you can verify that with whmcs, I also buy templates from themeforest.net I have license info in my account with them.

Back