• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The Equiline Foundation stealing money.

Morning,

Yes this "customer" showed up on our networks for about 3 hours before we booted him out. Sadly due to our low prices on VPS's and instant setups, we do get the lowlifes.
As far as the Ruby Ring Technologies - Silver Knight Technologies the post on LEB pretty much sums it up.

Thank you to whoever reported this post to, as we work very hard to keep our network clean, and the junk out. If you guys find anything that shows up again on our servers before we do, please let us know.

Thanks,
Anthony

Update - Just found some more sites damn how did this happen?? All accounts have been suspended associated with this person.

Anthony

Hello, this is Johnathan360,

I give up then, KayTech is done I guess I was wrong Sarah you ruined me. Hope your happy I do admit I was in the wrong I am very sorry.

Hello, this is Johnathan360,

I give up then, KayTech is done I guess I was wrong Sarah you ruined me. Hope your happy I do admit I was in the wrong I am very sorry.

Kndest Regards,
Natalie Hedo - Sales Manager
Hosting Divison - The Equiline Foundation

bahhhhhaaaaaaaahaaaa!!!!! Johnathan's new name is natalie hedo now? Lol just more and more scams.

you violated a rule of fws by using someone elses accounts. By the way what was your punishment for the unathorized use of your moms credit card? The fraud charges?

never were any fraud charges ------- and yes I made a mistake nearly a year ago in regards to my family that is in the past and has nothing to do with you so ---- off

EDIT: FWS I ----ing HATE YOUR BADWORD CHECKER

I don't call committing credit card fraud a mistake. That is criminal. But regardless you make your med you lie in it.

1 down (although going by track record they'll try and come up with a new one - involving babies and candy probably), anybody kept count how many more to go :classic2:

I chose to leave it that way in his memory...

Liam, I don't think you were even implicated till you came along protesting innocence :eek3:

It's always better safe than sorry. And thanks, JJW. I'll certainly distance myself from these ones next time.

Back