• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The Equiline Foundation stealing money.

xenLiam you were advertising 10 days ago for KayTech, your link to RevoltVPS (a referrer link from freevps) redirects to...

Pulling you right in to just before the hijacked hosting account owner shut down their site.

NEXT CASE...
Good kick in the arse this lot need...

Alright, lemme explain this bit. I can see how this can confuse everyone.

I bought the domain revoltvps[dot]com. I was thinking of selling VPSes by reselling VPSes from Equiline before all this KayTech stuff. After only a few days, I gave full ownership rights for RevoltVPS to Equiline (Johnny/Caleb/whatever) as I will be going to college and Johnny wants a lot of action working on. I said I won't be able to fulfill everything, so I gave him the domain, plus a resignation letter that would remove me from the group.

That happened way before this scam started. You can even check the WHOIS history on that if you don't believe me, that is if WHOIS histories are possible. Seeing that Johnny still wanted me around even though I wasn't gonna be online regularly because of college, I said he can remove me from the group but contact me to fix server stuff, etc. He never contacted me, so that would be considered me getting out, right?

Let me clear it up: I was removed from the group BEFORE it was called KayTech Solutions, BEFORE they partnered up with NameSilo, and BEFORE this scam started.

As for sander k's rocketslice find, I never denied that I owned it before. Same thing happened. Because of me going to college, I gave Johnny the domain so he can continue the service. Unfortunately though, he never sustained it so it went downhill.

I hope that clears up a few misunderstandings.

Registrant: Johnathan Snyder

Registrant type: UK Individual

umm I didn't know the us sold Indiana to the british, anybody else here about that? lol!!!

Hey when I was running whatever free host that I an Liam were apart of togther, Liam was the stand up guy. Not sure if that has changed or not.

When it comes to these guys anybody remember planet-hosts or something like that. This all started with some Indian 14 year old and then all these kids spawned form
working with him.

FortressITX IP on NS1 (IP 208.116.25.12) with even more juicy bits :eek3:

Listed as malwareurl as fake site/scam (no surprises there) - http://www.malwareurl.com/ns_listing.php?ip=208.116.25.12

208.116.0.0/18 - Pegasus Web Technologies (pwebtech.com)

208.116.25.12 - apart from ns1.pwebtech has;
ns1.bammz.net (web hosting)
ns1.screamz.tk (gone away)
ns1.rubyringtech.com (now silverknighttech.com)
ns5.inforiatif.com (Indonesian software downloads and stuff)

Are we having fun yet :biggrin2:

FortressITX IP on NS1 (IP 208.116.25.12) with even more juicy bits :eek3:

Listed as malwareurl as fake site/scam (no surprises there) - http://www.malwareurl.com/ns_listing.php?ip=208.116.25.12

208.116.0.0/18 - Pegasus Web Technologies (pwebtech.com)

208.116.25.12 - apart from ns1.pwebtech has;
ns1.bammz.net (web hosting)
ns1.screamz.tk (gone away)
ns1.rubyringtech.com (now silverknighttech.com)
ns5.inforiatif.com (Indonesian software downloads and stuff)

Are we having fun yet :biggrin2:

i WENT TO SILVERknight and it was not a malewareurl, actually goes to a sight.

It's the IP that's flagged as that, could be any of those or one that has been removed already :)

As far as the rebrand, long and short, some internal owners being release forced us to change names. Trust me it sucks to loose a 5 year old company/domain with no negitive publicity.
@Gary, as far as profitable, this is a special offer, once this box is full odds are we are not going to reoffer. However trust me when I say we are here for the long haul, and will honor these prices as long as one stays a customer.

From lowendbox

I don't think rubyring was shady, more the people that they were funding with cheap non-raid vps's.

Hey reorganization happens alot. Specially if someone is found to be dirty dealing it could be the issue.

I'm surprised to see Rubyringtech come up in this though. They were one of the people that seemed to have a respectable host going on, someone that I had to work at a little to compete with.

How many hosts have been involved now? At this rate it looks like half the advertisers on FWS in the past year are connected in some way.

Also refresh my memory on planet-host or something like that. I didn't pay a whole lot of attention to it back then, now it sounds like I need to get caught up.

And the web untangles just that little bit more.

Suspicious-Face-40569086151.gif

See Liams last post hasn't made it through moderation yet :evilb:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright, lemme explain this bit. I can see how this can confuse everyone.

I bought the domain revoltvps[dot]com. I was thinking of selling VPSes by reselling VPSes from Equiline before all this KayTech stuff. After only a few days, I gave full ownership rights for RevoltVPS to Equiline (Johnny/Caleb/whatever) as I will be going to college and Johnny wants a lot of action working on. I said I won't be able to fulfill everything, so I gave him the domain, plus a resignation letter that would remove me from the group.

That happened way before this scam started. You can even check the WHOIS history on that if you don't believe me, that is if WHOIS histories are possible. Seeing that Johnny still wanted me around even though I wasn't gonna be online regularly because of college, I said he can remove me from the group but contact me to fix server stuff, etc. He never contacted me, so that would be considered me getting out, right?

Let me clear it up: I was removed from the group BEFORE it was called KayTech Solutions, BEFORE they partnered up with NameSilo, and BEFORE this scam started.

As for sander k's rocketslice find, I never denied that I owned it before. Same thing happened. Because of me going to college, I gave Johnny the domain so he can continue the service. Unfortunately though, he never sustained it so it went downhill.

I hope that clears up a few misunderstandings.

---------------------------------------------
You need to read between the lines :wink2:

Last edited:
As for the case with RubyRing, I think Johnny just bought an account from there to host the main site. RubyRing is solid and legit AFAIK. I don't know for sure if Johnny and RubyRing have partnerships, as I've said I've moved out to college so I was infrequently online.

Yes, that was my banned account, @24khost. As I said, I quit hosting months ago, since I have to focus on my studies. As with PlanetHosts, I only volunteered there to fix server issues, be a forum mod, etc. I had no idea on the shady business practices, as I was still kinda new to the web at that time, although my experience with Linux was 50-50, that's why I was taken by Planet.

Again, I have nothing to do with this. And if I'm not welcome here, please ban my account. Thank you.

@xenLiam As I stated when we worked together on Hostcliff, I thought you were a stand up guy. I never said you were a crook. John Snyder (Crook- Own mom turned him in for credit card fraud), Eric (trainhappy - Steals domains and hacks, hacked my fws account), Caleb I don't think i ever dealt with.

The only person from that group that I have kept in touch with and has been trust worthy to a T. Has been one of the people that cam from these sites was Maarten E. And he has been helping me for over 2 years.

@Decker I think you can change your tag now as Deeplist Is banned, Nobody can confuse you anymore!

Last edited:
Caleb = Johnny. I can confirm that. And thanks (I think), JJW.

This is as far as I'll go. I just went on to clear my name off of anything. I don't want to be involved.

Caleb = Johnny. I can confirm that. And thanks (I think), JJW.

This is as far as I'll go. I just went on to clear my name off of anything. I don't want to be involved.

Your welcome, I have vouched for you from my dealings with you. But i think next time i would distance myself from these characters, as they are giving you a bad name. I still have faith that your not a crook, as each time that you have been apart of one of these projects, i notice it is funded out of your project to start then you run out of cash, you give it to these hooligans and it all goes south.

So until somebody shows me proof that you are actually commiting fraud, I will go by what i know.

@Decker I think you can change your tag now as Deeplist Is banned, Nobody can confuse you anymore!

I chose to leave it that way in his memory...

Liam, I don't think you were even implicated till you came along protesting innocence :eek3:

Back