• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The Equiline Foundation stealing money.

my email back before this is joshtaylor0202@gmail.com and i still have it. I am 26 years old bud.

You're 26 years old? But you said you were 29 years old.

Really, you are the most pathetic scammer I have ever seen. You have proved time and again that you're either a moron, or you're a child who doesn't know any better. ok Bud?

I strongly urge you to go to the power socket of your wall, pull out the plug that connects to your computer. Then pick up your computer, and shove it up your butt, one orifice spurting fecal matter is more then enough for a single person, so you better start to shut one of them.

Everyone here knows who you are, you have destroyed your company's reputation, and your own.

lol sarmth grow up, get a life, because you do not know me. Now you can keep talking about me or this company I care less. You can't hurt me, you can't hurt that company. SO go cry like a baby to someone who really cares.:p

lol sarmth grow up, get a life, because you do not know me. Now you can keep talking about me or this company I care less. You can't hurt me, you can't hurt that company. SO go cry like a baby to someone who really cares.:p

Lol.Oh Dear, a 12 year old telling a 23 year old to grow up. How original.

I am surprised that Adam isn't using the old. "Oh my god, a Jew stole money" line.

Has he refunded you yet Sarmth?

It's a shame they don't know what their own terms of service states:

Screenshot-2012-06-26_21.04.24.png

Last edited:
Shame you're in Australia, otherwise you could sue the snot out of them. It's not a lot of money you're out, but it would be well worth it out of principle

Lol.Oh Dear, a 12 year old telling a 23 year old to grow up. How original.

I am surprised that Adam isn't using the old. "Oh my god, a Jew stole money" line.

Keep talking, I do not care. I just smile in your face. :)

Last edited:
Keep talking, I do not care. I just smile in your face. :)

I'm just gonna go all out, and state the obvious, kid. You are an idiot. You've already made a complete fool out of yourself by trying to argue without a leg to stand on. Your stupid antics are really starting to annoy me. Unless you have physical proof, please, for the love of all things sane, shut the ---- up. I can only deal with stupidity for so long. You've far outlasted that length of time.

At this point in time, your not really defending "Equiline." So, rather than commenting something useful and on-topic, you choose to act like a toddler and babble on about nonsense. What you just said above, kind of adds to the childish acts. Please just leave this community, you do not belong here. You have nothing useful to contribute. All you do is babble and dribble all over yourself. You've already stumbled, fell, and can't get out of the whole you've dug yourself.

Has he refunded you yet Sarmth?

It's a shame they don't know what their own terms of service states:

Screenshot-2012-06-26_21.04.24.png
Nope Tyler, no refund yet. :(

Shame you're in Australia, otherwise you could sue the snot out of them. It's not a lot of money you're out, but it would be well worth it out of principle
Yeah sucks doesn't it. Oh well. At least I got some entertainment in on this. You know, that $40 would have likely gone to something entertaining anyway, so ultimately, money well spent I guess.

She can't I guess, but I sure as hell can!
Cheers Sander k :D You rock!

But we can stop you being a troll :angel:

<3 ya Jan :D

There is no one on this forum that can hurt that company. Who ever says they can good luck, provide proof.
well, we have proven it before that we can bring down a company , specialy a company that works in a illigal way ( directclanhosting )

first of all
if you ask for proof of id then you do that BEFORE a order
after a order is not legal

Second , where does it says that she need to provide a id ? that she need to call those numbers ?? and that she need to wait 30 days to hear that they can not get a refund (30 days money back .. hmm )

lets continue to provide proof of a scam

after a refund is asked , you still dit not provide a refund because above reasons , she fail to provide his id .. makes sense
but where is the secure upload form that encrypts those id's against theft ?? , where is the security that is needed to ask for those id's and to store them in a secure location ?? (dit you forgot that it is needed ?)

Then for the phone number , it can happend that you do phone verification , and that you got a phone support line
but refunds are always taken care of by email or by a letter , but i guess you just do not need records for a refund as you do not provide the refund in first place

There are a few more things of that where you can close your company for , and specialy those things that goes to fraude

lets keep going on for the proof
when does a refund need verification of ownership/id ?
the only verification that is needed is the email adress that is used to sign up , failing to provide that can prevent a refund
but even then , when do you send a refund to a differend location where it was coming from ( visa => same bank account , paypal => same email account ... and so on ) so pressing a refund button and it goes back to who paid
if she then dit not got the money , thats her problem because it is refunded to the persone who paid

but by "lack of proof" does it seems hard for us to sue you ? , does it seems hard for us to bring your company down ?? well , give us 1 week and i am sure you notice what we can do

in case you are wondering why i make this post , i am sure you remember my name ( PowerChaos ) and the damage i dit before
at same time i am now dealing with onebip that is going up the same way ( refuse payout , goes about 200€ ) and that company is a lot bigger then you are
so if i can deal with them .. then your just some1 who is in the way and that can be easy eliminated

before saying that there is no proof , be sure to look where you shoulnd look
there is plenty of proof left to destroy you , there are plenty of records left to provide the needed proof

if i got the change and you try that to me those days , then i am sure i sue you and i go for a damage claim (loss of income , feeling bad because got scammed and a lot more things) , and i specialy go for the big money so i kow you can not start up a other company to do the same (wait 2 weeks , ask onebip what they lost on me because they refused to pay out and you know where i aim at :D )

so to make a big story short
before claiming that they can not do anything , be sure that they can not do anything
but if you even try to scam 10$ because a "human" mistake
that you ask your own client that she need to pay a extra 10$ because else you lose everything and make huge losses ?? then you are a realy silly persone

in short , i got more people hosted on my server with a wrong invoice because human error and i still make profit ( just server cost .. webhosting doesnt cost a thing so i do not lose a thing but earn less because of errors )
all who claim that it is not that way are just scammers , noobs or they do not belong in the world of internet
and TheBoss and your company are 1 of those that does not belong here

Greetings From PowerChaos

@ TheBoss:

Why exactly don't you return her money?
Did you spent it? If thats the case that shouldn't be a very big problem.
In that case you could contact your client and tell her that she will get her money back next week or even next month. I bet she will be happy about that.
Or at least happyer then she is now.

You said she can't harm you or the company, well I agree with you, but as she allready put up this pretty succesfull thread you are not compleetly right, neither am I ;)

And this is a very nice community forum with lots of well respected members (who have been here for years), I am sure you saw a few of them replying here allready.

Every single potencial client in the future will find this thread on FWS and if you don't take care of this correctly that potencial client will dismiss you.

You gave her a minus one repution with no good reason, your company f*cked up, she didn't!
Thats why I gave you a minus one reputation back and I hope many other members will do the same. I don't dislike you as you tried to help me with my script problems, but pay the lady to make this end in a good way.

Solve this problem fast and then stick around to learn.
You have to learn a lot, clients are kings, they are always and I mean always right even if they are not right. You should respect them, they are paying their hard earned money to you, they trust you with their stuff. Their stuff is almost their life.
And you should respect that! Never ever delete your clients stuff without an 48 hours notice. Give a refund when a client requests one (exept dedicated servers), a refund doesn't mean a full refund as you might have had some costs like a domain registration or what ever.
Never ever threaten your clients/ex-clients at forums or in emails, those can back fire at you. Remember a client is always right.

@ TheBoss:

Why exactly don't you return her money?
Did you spent it? If thats the case that shouldn't be a very big problem.
In that case you could contact your client and tell her that she will get her money back next week or even next month. I bet she will be happy about that.
Or at least happyer then she is now.

You said she can't harm you or the company, well I agree with you, but as she allready put up this pretty succesfull thread you are not compleetly right, neither am I ;)

And this is a very nice community forum with lots of well respected members (who have been here for years), I am sure you saw a few of them replying here allready.

Every single potencial client in the future will find this thread on FWS and if you don't take care of this correctly that potencial client will dismiss you.

You gave her a minus one repution with no good reason, your company f*cked up, she didn't!
Thats why I gave you a minus one reputation back and I hope many other members will do the same. I don't dislike you as you tried to help me with my script problems, but pay the lady to make this end in a good way.

Solve this problem fast and then stick around to learn.
You have to learn a lot, clients are kings, they are always and I mean always right even if they are not right. You should respect them, they are paying their hard earned money to you, they trust you with their stuff. Their stuff is almost their life.
And you should respect that! Never ever delete your clients stuff without an 48 hours notice. Give a refund when a client requests one (exept dedicated servers), a refund doesn't mean a full refund as you might have had some costs like a domain registration or what ever.
Never ever threaten your clients/ex-clients at forums or in emails, those can back fire at you. Remember a client is always right.

Actually, if I may, I'd like to make a correction. Since it is supposedly registered as a "non-profit organization," she CAN hurt the company and/or have it disbanded. It is not an LLC nor a corporation, therefor has no legal standings against any complaints/abuse. It is just a structured business/company. That is it.

... I have made a federal case out of this quite literally.

Johnathan doesn't actually have the right to withhold funds that are not actually his, and this is why I have made a case with the FBI, (FBI Case Number: I1206161657322662) And all I need is my $40 back, and I can close the federal case. Oh, and if you do not believe me, feel free to call the FBI (very friendly bunch) and quote this case number.
Basically how the FBI works is, the people (and I stress this, everyone involved) will be investigated, and with the evidence I have provided, will be locked up for a long long time in a federal prison for fraud, and cyber theft. This includes you, it includes Daniel, it includes all the names you so kindly posted previously. All of these names have been provided as evidence to the FBI. All over the $40 you stole from me and refuse to return.

So. Should we wait for the FBI to knock at your door at 3am? Or should you send me back my money. Ultimately I find your excuses amusing, and I don't mind either way. Because that $40 has gone a long way. It has provided me with a number of hours of entertainment watching a popup host destroy itself, and if I get it back, all that entertainment was for free. If I don't get it back, I will count my losses, make it back within minutes, and then receive a wonderful call from the FBI telling me that they have located you all, and that you will all be persecuted for cyber crimes and fraud.

Either way, I win. I am providing you a solution where you win a bit too. And that solution is that you don't get locked up in a federal prison, an I get my $40 back.

See, they don't care about how much was taken, they care about preventing you from ever being able to do it again.

What happened to the federal case? Was it so small that they ignored it?

Back