• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The Detective [split from bible thread]

Blank, I looked at a couple of pages only of that thread, same old....but without the cussing. Here are a few snippets.
I disagree entirely and in every statement you have made. It does not matter what you think but you are not changing my opinion or beliefs. I may be a weak atheist, but I am sticking to that.

You have no right to tell me what is wrong or right. I infact think I might be bi myself. There is nothing wrong with that. Some people think differently than you. It IS NOT NECESSARY to go out in full force mocking them with all the artillery (or whatever you would call it) that you got

Truth? Be careful how you use that word. You have offended me.

I am sorry but I am no longer going to discuss with you.

You have proven to be stubborn and rather offensive towards me.
I hope you are ashamed of yourself. I also presented evidence disproving your statements.

I have no further to discuss. I believe in what I believe in as the one truth. Now lets leave it at that. You do have a superiority complex as it seems.

You throw off my beliefs as if they were garbage! And got me quite upset.

As you have proven your inability to talk with me, I have nothing further to say on the matter.

As I have said I have nothing further to say to you. I seen your type. All the same. You say you are caring and understanding.. but that really is a load of nonsense. I am dedicated to my beliefs and I will never budge.

As I said I do not have the time for this nonsense. You are putting words where they don't belong. Good day to you.

Straight from the horse's mouth (I braved e-mailing our good friend):

Freewebspace.net is not and never will be a part of my life. I
don't know who this kid was and I don't frankly care about it.
Furthermore, I don't care about the forums or what may occur
from what Jan did. I personally think Jan is a lousy moderator.
But that is my own view. If somebody was banned because they
were thought of being me, then I truly regret that has happened
and am pointing towards the fact of the sorry state that Jan's
moderatorship is in. Please do not email me again as I don't
want to hear this crap.

and by the way I am homosexual, not bisexual.

Now that's the GC I know and argued with ;)

Oh he's changed again:p

Last time he sent a message (to be posted on his behalf) was to say he wasn't gay but bi :biggrin2:

I remember GC well enough... one of the most annoying persons ever on this forum. If quantum indeed was GC then good ridance. If he's not... well, better be safe then sorry.

Danzig

There was one other that was far worse. Most of you were still in diapers when he was around, and I believe it was before even Jan was around.

Hmm...didn't occur to me that this was GC at all...

I don't think GC should have been banned. Sure, he was annoying and he made totally illogical arguments, but arguing with him was amusing. :D

How could I forget Johnny. The amount of times I had to block his latest usernames was enough to make me never forget. What a little prick.

Back