• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The Date Is Set For Danno!

Dan

Bullah
NLC
So yeah.
Last Summer I proposed to my girlfriend, Leah, in front of her family while on holiday in Australia. She said Yes and her Father gave his blessings. Awwwwhh :)

Anyways, the date has been set for The Danno to get himself hitched and is:

November 28th, 2009
Place: Bendigo Cathedral, Bendigo, Victoria, Australia
Reception in the wonderful "Silks" at the Jockey Club outside Bendigo, overlooking the Racecourse. - http://www.bendigojc.com.au/functions.php?id=5

Invitations Only! :lol:

Congrats man. Bendigo is a 3 hours drive from my house. Really lovely place.

Cheers guys.
Yeah it is a beautiful place and where we will be living, when we go back in May this year, is just outside Bendigo in The Bush! lol
Love it.

I will Johnson :p

Judge Fudge, we will have to hook up for a beer. We will be going to Melb a lot so... ;)

Congrats ;)

I plan to be in Melbourne like a week after that, so I can't gatecrash your wedding :(

(J/K :D of course)

Congrats dude, I'm happy for you.

But now it's all down to business, as I have to ask the inevitable question to which I'm sure you've already deliberated on:

Open bar?

Congratulations :D

Hope you guys have a happy married life together, and you have picked one of the best places to live.

Just dont expect to have a particually good internet connection out there :p

Back