• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The Client Archiver

Dan

Bullah
NLC
Many businesses are faced with pages upon pages of client information in a filing cabinet that often takes ages just to find one particular client in the thick of it. Many people end up losing their client records and therefore losing business.
The Client Archiver is designed to combat that problem and provide you with a desktop application where you can submit unlimited clients and have them all in one easy to use and navigate place.

I am providing this version 100% free. However, I am currently working on a new version that will have many new features and options, which will not be free and will require an Activation Key.

Install and Use:
Download and Unzip.
The download comes with a built-in Installer, which will guide you through the Install process in less than a minute. Desktop icon is created for easy and quick access.
Each time you open this item you will see DGLScripts.Com forums in the window. I have included this so you can keep an eye out for updates and other software that may interest you direct from your desktop.
Click the Home Tab to start adding your client details to The Client Archiver.

Download: http://www.dglscripts.com/clientarchiver.zip (Approx 9.50 MB)

Let me know what you think.

Back