• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The Best Webhost??

Yuman

I wonder if anyone the best Webhost..
500 mb + Space
Php, Asp, Cgi
My SQL
Linux T3 Server
100 % servers on!
100% back up servers!!
Super Fast load Servers!!
Domain Hosting.
Not to Expensive!
thanks, Yuman
Anyone can help ME ??

He said 100% servers on.

The servers can be on 100% of the time but can the hosts bandwidth providers and other important stuff be on 100% of the time.

I don't think a webserver can be up for 100% for one year do you?

Whilst it can have minimal downtime it cannot sustain 100% uptime. You can't tell me cnn.com or excite.com has 100% uptime even with their servers. Im sure they would go down a few times a year

I thought uptime was judged on a monthly basis? I know my RAQ at Tera-byte didnt loose power for 9 months at one point but couldnt be reached at all times.

I doubt people are over reacting.

VDI have a history of connection problems. This isn't the first nor will it be the last. It's just VDI's problems stand out more because they take longer than any other provider to fix things.

Originally posted by Technics
I doubt people are over reacting.

VDI have a history of connection problems. This isn't the first nor will it be the last. It's just VDI's problems stand out more because they take longer than any other provider to fix things.

Well, I heard rumors below10 might be considering a move... I would if I was them. Below10 still is an excellent company.

Well...

Well Not 100 % but atleast 99,9 % up!!
YOu ALREADY KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!
DON'T NEED TO DISCUSS WHY OR WHERE?!
ANYWAY CAN YOU TELL SOME GREATS WEBHOST??!
TELL ME WICH IS THE BEST WEBHOST ON THE INTERNET??
I REALLY NEED TO KNOW..
DOES NOT HAVE TO BE EXPENSIVE DOES NOT HAVE TO BE CHEAP(BUT I PREFER BETTER PRICES) :)
aNYWAY THANK FOR YOUR ANSWERS & TAKE CARE ALL PEOPLE!
PS. SORRY TO GIVE PEOPLE MY MISUNDERSTANDING.

Just so you know, the caps lock key is just to the left of the A.

There isn't a "best webhost". It is all a matter of personal preference.

Yeah, NAC is good. It seems like just about every host has their servers there.

From my own experience, I can say that NAC is much more reliable than VDI.

After dealing with both VDI and NAC... We were impressed that NAC had helped us on server problems at 4:50 AM although we are not a direct customer of NAC.

Back