• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The Best Registrar

Synergy

70 for 2 years, 35 for 2 years, 15 for a year, 10, 8 etc... We all have enough of those gimmicks..... I suggest Networksolutions.com is still one of the best. $70 pays for the great service. You pay what you get for.

Anyone have different Ideas?

My idea...

Pay $10 a year vs Pay $35 a year = $25 a year in my pocket per domain with equal or better service that NS.

Maybe I'm crazy, but it's just an idea.

And to think I still have 2 domains with NS.....

I have to agree with everyone else; NSI is a far worse registrar then say any OpenSRS reseller like 000Domains. Not only do they charge more, but they also have mediocre support and a hard to understand "control panel." I'd say if you WANT to spend $70 for a domain, then give that money to Register.com and not NSI.

Yup, NS is notoriously bad. But on the bright side, register.com is notoriously good. I have three domains with them, had one with NS, and have 4 more with various OpenSRS ones. So far register.com is the best by a long shot. I ask them something, and usually get a reply (with my question answered) within an hour or so? What OpenSRS gives that level of support to its users. And remember, register.com has over 5 million domains and can still offer this level of support!

bulkregister.com
-$ 10 now regular price,
-online domain changes,
-you can list your domains in a form, one per line, and they´ll transfer them from nsi for you.

Back