• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The best pre-paid Card or alternative?

JasonS

What goes here?
NLC
Hey,

I'm looking to buy something from the states, but they ONLY take American cards. Being British, I only have my UK Bank Card.

What's the best pre-paid card or alternative to this solution?

Pre-paid Visa or AMEX?

You could always hook up a PayPal account and use those digital Master Cards they have now.

You can get a PayPal card, but being PayPal, you know. Your funds might be frozen.
Personally I'd stick with travellegers cheques. Safe and insured.

Hey,

I'm looking to buy something from the states, but they ONLY take American cards. Being British, I only have my UK Bank Card.

What's the best pre-paid card or alternative to this solution?

You want to purchase via online ? The best choice may be Paypal the next are Alertpay, Moneybookers ( which works fine with UK cards)

I'm sure there should be some sort of pre-paid 'gift cards' at your local gas stations :) You can hook this up to paypal and use paypal to pay for it. Pew pew pew!

I'd go with what stuffradio said.

I don't know about England, but in the US you can find pre-paid VISA/AmEx gift cards out the --- at gas stations, Wal-Mart, grocery stores, etc.

I'd go with what stuffradio said.

I don't know about England, but in the US you can find pre-paid VISA/AmEx gift cards out the --- at gas stations, Wal-Mart, grocery stores, etc.

We aint as developed ;(

Compromise foreign bank account information and have the items delivered to an abandoned address.

It's the only way.

Back