• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The best free host is...

The best free host is?

• F2S (FreeDom2Surf)

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • DeLuxNetWork

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • NetDotHosting

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • None of the Above

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MEKTEK.NET!!!!
I got an account with them. Don't use it anymore, but it was one of the best free hosting experiences I've been though.
p.s.
I'm not giving away my account.

I'm with Shawn, Mektek.net rocks! They're the best FWP ever (NBCi was a close second, but of course, they're now no more)! Before I discovered Mektek, my site was stuck on Nightsteel (which, BTW, has suddenly disappeared). Before Nightsteel, my site was on NBCi (unitl they announced they were shutting down), and before NBCi, my site was on Crosswinds (a fairly good host - UNTIL THEY RESORTED TO THROTTLING DOWNLOAD SPEEDS!!). I do still hope that Crosswinds survives though, as they've been up longer than any other "unlimited space" FWP so far.

Last edited:
(no subject)

Originally posted by Archbob
If you wait a month or two with f2s, they will get faster.
Hell no, man. I'm not gonna pay for domain hosting on a crappy server!! No way, buddy! I'll use it for testing purposes though. Need to test out my PHP, I signed up on many other hosts, but really don't know which ones :D! So, I'm just gonna leave my account on the web hosts that I have signed up on. Hope F2S will get faster servers, then I will start my PHP Tests :). Speed is the main key here :p.

(no subject)

Nobody is voting for NetDotHosting :cry2:? It's the best free domain host out there!!! There are some requirements in order for them to host your domain name. It's not like like an oridinary web host, it's for people who have domain names! Go buy a domain name and let them host you. If you don't want to, then you'll miss out all the good features that NetDotHosting has :D hahahahahahaha!

Re: (no subject)

Originally posted by szr
Why do people reply to polls? That's smart :biggrin2:!!!
We should be asking: Why do people keep on posting polls with basically the same questions? :mad:

web provider? :confused2

You need a certain number of daily hits in order to be with NetDotHosting.

yea,from 500 to 10,000 UNIQUE hits. what if everyone views your website,and they're not unique anymore? would they be re-unique-ed?:rolleyes:

Well, give up NetDotHosting if you feel you can never reach their requirements.

BTW, go f2s, your best bet while datablocks/netcabins still is being set up.

(no subject)

No, way. F2S sucks, I already got free domain hosting. I don't want to buy a paid domain host on the F2S sucky servers. Why would I wanna get F2S if they don't got all the features that NetDotHosting has? Plus, why would I wanan go with F2S when I get free domain hosting at NetDotHosting? My domain is already hosted on the NetDotHosting servers and I'm not gonna move my domain name again, man.

Re: Re: (no subject)

Originally posted by LeX

We should be asking: Why do people keep on posting polls with basically the same questions? :mad:
Where do you see a thread that has the same question as mines?

can you upgrade your account?

if you have the lite plan,and you reach the requirements of the higher accounts,can you switch to the better one?

Back