• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The Best FREE Forums!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PHP2

Originally posted by Seldimis
PHP2 is the best. All other clones.

Excuse me? Could you please rephrase that? I don't quite understand what you are saying.

Anyway, if you are saying that phpBB 2.0 is the best, and everything else is a clone, then I feel sorry for you. It's more like the other way around. Everything else had had their design established firmly before phpBB 2.x came out and ripped all of their ideas.

so your saying you don't like micro$oft or that asp on win servers do not perform as well? say in compared to php on unix?
just asking because I found a really cool asp board and would like to use it, unless all the other php solutions are better bet for me... :biggrin2:

Originally posted by The Red Guy
It is on-topic, he was asking whether he was the owner of a free forum.
Well not really :confused2
I thought this would help out those people that wanted a forums, but didn't know which one was good. So vote for your favorite board and post some comments!

My favorite board is: I dunno they all look the same to me, but I like YaBB and vBulletin

But as there are dozens of similar threads this one is also closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back