• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The "1st Annual FWS Gathering" Discussion

Where would you travel for a FWS gathering?

• Total voters
Ok, can someone confirm........I cant do nothing until we agree a place!!!!!.....you all know my time is limited so get your arses moving!! :).

Ok, can someone confirm........I cant do nothing until we agree a place!!!!!.....you all know my time is limited so get your arses moving!! :).

Craig,

Go for it. If they can make it great. If not, tough titties.

May 3-4 or something.

Okay. It seems like this isn't going to happen any time soon.
Well, I won't be able to make it now. I am heading to Australia on May 24th so all my time and finances are gone into that.
So, anyone that wants to meet up in Melbourne please get in touch.

Hey guys! I just stumbled upon this here thread! Too tired right now to read through it all... what's the story? I think a FWS.net gathering is long overdue...

The planning earlier in the thread was almost exclusively for a UK-based meetup, which ended up not happening.

Hey guys! I just stumbled upon this here thread! Too tired right now to read through it all... what's the story? I think a FWS.net gathering is long overdue...
Feel free to get an Aussie one started!

We should all go to Vancouver, BC.

There, that solves everyones problem! Now who is going to come pick me up!? :lol:

I'll see if I can come up with an outline :)

Then looking for vounteers to help with the bits :hide:

There's still plenty left of this year if some want to get serious and organise something.

Realistically it would have to be a christmas bash now. The logistics of planning something like this ain't that easy :)

I was thinking we could have a;

FWS
Take me crunk I'm home
Tour 2009​

Back