• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Terms of Service

For a free host, just take whatever bits and pieces you want from other TOSs out there. Since there isn't any money changing hands, you really need an AUP (Acceptable Use Policy) and probably not such much a TOS, as the terms are pretty simple. You can terminate anyone anytime you like for any reason. :D

For paid hosting, you need a TOS to cover yourself in the event of a lawsuit. Don't have to worry about that with free hosting.

With Free Hosting, user can't request much so your TOS is built on what you want to keep your users on ruler. As example, I think you must add "User must myself backup data" and "User must put text-link adverting to main site". :lol:

I wonder what TOS you mean if the host is free?

Some hosts combine the TOS and AUP, so your TOS for a free host basically says what you can and can't do on the server. Some choose to separate the TOS and AUP.

Regardless of whether you are a paid or free host you will definately need a TOS.

You don't want someone turning around and suing you for suspending their account for resource abuse, when you don't have a TOS to cover your side.

there are thousands of hosts out there. you dont need to purchase one at all.

copy bits n pieces of it and u'll get ur ToS already.

or u can just copy the ToS of a host and then rephrase it sentence by sentence.

Back