• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

tera-byte.

Technics

NLC
NLC
Is it just me or is tera-byte getting slower?.

A few months back sites would load really fast now they load slower than most uk hosts.

Nope, as I look at the bandwidth graphs now, there is still plenty of bandwidth available.

As to the original question, I haven't had any problems accessing Tera-Byte's network. I'm on a T1 here, and I'm still able to get full T1 speed to it.

Originally posted by Coolin
Maybe it's the systems? Almost full hard drives taking forever to find that certain file?

Not knowing which server Technics is referring to, I couldn't tell you how full the hard drives are. Regardless, this wouldn't have a noticable effect on the access speed of the hard drive.

Do you mean the tera-byte.com site is slower now or your site on a tera-byte server? there are plenty of reasons why a site can slow down, the most obvious one of course is your on a shared server. the more people do, the more load on the server. whats the domain name(s) your saying are slower ill check it out.

Must be my connection then.

It's the main tera-byte site thats the slowest it can take upto a minute to download even at quite times of the day. Also the server which the htaccess tool is on is very slow too.

I connect via an isdn line too.

Hey mike,
on you profile it seems that you work for interserve.. do you also work for tera-bytes? cause you seem to know alot about them.

I just noticed something. Tera-byte is extemly fast at the start of the month slows down during the last week could this be a problem on their side or could it just be me?.

Also mike from interserver is a lame ass spammer who likes to email you saying contact our sales team we can offer you this. Anyone who hosts with interserver should think about moving providers. Anyone know where they are located i mean the servers since i want to report them for spam.

Thank Teh,

I was gonna sign up for them.. since you say they spam then I don't think I would wanna sign up with them.. and they seems like there one on one tech support are 24/7.

why do they even spam... they seem like they have alot of customors.. cause they get a lot of downtime (jumpworld.net) and there aren't any uptime gurrantees.

Back