• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

tera-byte.

colocated? damn jumpworld.net have alot of downtime.. so that mean there line sucks.. and if there line sucks.. then hosting must be mega slow!!

Actually, on their boards they said that they were attacked and had warez sites using up the space and bandwidth all the time. Warez sites suck :(

damn.. that mean there really suck!! cause they got very low sercurity.. and the can't even control the bandwidth.. if they are smart they will know that if a account its using too much bandwidht then they are hosting warez..

But I guess I have to go with them anyways.. cause they offer 650mb 20 extra ftp accounts for only $20 do anyone know any place off this ?!:( cause I need those space and those extra ftp accounts.. I have alot of small sites and I figure no point of spending more money for a small site when I can host all the sites on one account.

I'm using http://www.burst.net at the moment, they allow you to make your own ftp accounts, pops, mysql database, ...

Their uptime and speed is good at the moment altho they are upgrading PHP on their boxes now which may give some downtime.

Their support is ok, not super, but not bad either...
Hopes this helps you a little.

Back