• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

tera-byte??

Who?

is there something going on with them? because over the last few day when i goto my site, its been down a few times or really slow and their site is also down when mine was and they wont reply to my email i sent them:(

dont really know i have 2 websites with them.. the old one is working fine but the new one which i registered a few days back isnt working maybe cuz of DNS propagation delay. keep me updated

The connection to tera-byte is fine.

The server your on could of had a high load due to a runaway script or something.

Yeah, since tera-byte has alot of features and offer big bandwidth, if someone is running serious php/cgi scripts, it could bog the server down.

well why would their site be down and why wouldn't they reply to my support email i sent them?

My guess is that they're having major problems. That's the only way I can explain the number of people, on different forums, complaining from service with Tera Byte. I had my share of problems there as well. Now I'm with Aletia.

In reality, there's only a handful of people complaining on the forums. The same people just keep posting in every thread they can find about it so it only looks like there's a lot of people complaining.

Originally posted by CJB
In reality, there's only a handful of people complaining on the forums. The same people just keep posting in every thread they can find about it so it only looks like there's a lot of people complaining.

I'm not complaining. ;)

Back