• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ten years, -----es

The users of this forum are very young! I hope I am not the oldest :D (I am still 20s, secretly tell you)

I came across with computer, internet, earn money from internet since 13 yr old, if I am not mistaken. My father bought my siblings a computer. I thought of starting and explore what the people are talking about, I mean earn money from internet but I don't really take the action. I prefer outing, marching, join school co-curriculum. 10 years later, I came back to the internet business and am I working with it now.

Is this fate? Or, this is the trend, I mean computerize business? I don't know?

I had a life full of fun, playing outside, playing music, playing football, going festivals, chasing girls, partying, travelling, more partying, making art, discovering myself and all the wonders of life... then finally at the age of 28 i decided to study and now at 32 i'm doin alright - with a soul that shines bright :)

I am new and shocked after watching all the comments by senior members .They start working in this forum for 10 years and my only spend 5 years in computer field till now.

I just saved it all up. I had several thousand dollars saved up by the time I was 14. I purchased my first vehicle (a ford ranger) at the age of 15, before I even had my license. I paid cash for it. It sat in my parent's driveway for several months while I waited to become old enough to drive.
I can just picture it!
:)

11 years on fws for me. i remember when it was that wwwboard or whatever it was called. the threaded crap.

Back