• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Tell me what you think :-) Working Banner Exchange

Comments: Nice using of the same colour, graphics matches layout perfectly, but I recommend you to add more graphics if possible.

Design: 950/1000
Graphics: 799/1000
Speed: 990/1000
Organised: 990/1000

Overall(including speed): 932/1000, 93/100, 9/10
Overall(exluding speed): 913/1000, 91/100, 9/10

Suggestions:

- The color scheme looks very nice, but why is there this huge chunk of white space on the right side? I'm on 1024x768 resolution.

- Very annoying moving status bar.

- On pages with little content, the copyright bar is pushed WAY up, leaving lots of blank space at the bottom. Plus, having the copyright bar halfway up the page looks really ugly.

- The site is boring. Everything is inside those little boxes. Perhaps you should include some images in the body of your site. For example, I recommend that you use some clipart or a photo relating to communications on the "Contact" page.

- The name is really corny, especially with the word "Super" in it. Plus, shouldn't it at least be "Super Banner Exchange" rather than "Super Banner Traffic"? It doesn't make sense right now.

Content: C- (70)
Layout: B+ (87)
Formatting: C+ (78)
Technical: B- (81) - Too much white space; copyright bar problems

Overall (not an average): 79%

Back