• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Teenout.com - Still for sale - asking price of $7500 - $5000 for Charity!!

robert allen

http://www.sedo.co.uk/search/details.php4?domain=teenout.com&tracked=&partnerid=&language=e

I am going to raise $5000 for the endtoenders challenge with this sale (www.endtoenders.com), which is something i am helping with at my school. I made the website for them. I worked out that i will get $1750 from this, which i will put towards clearing my dads dept over £10k which we are currently trying to get rid off after he died last september.

I am honestly not even touching the site. All i am doing is logging into the admin panel every few days and validating around 5-50 new reg's. The admin panel on teenout.com is very easy to use, infact, it has made me so lazy, i have forgotten to update the endtoenders website.

I hope this charity run will help me sell this site faster

Domain expires in 2008 as well

I was totally unaware of that, i have put back the copyright ASAP. Sorry if anyone got confused, i am trying to make this a legit sale because of the 5k charity. Next time i should read the TOS...

Sale is going ahead as planned, sorry for any confusion caused.

**this was a genuine mistake and i thought the software was open source**

hottweelz: There is a flexbb feature called mass email (www.pcwebtalk.com)
There is in the preferences panel a way to turn this e-mail OFF.

ezshare said:
i see you used izabi ok.. got a Q. You will also pass on the site correct? not just the domain...
Yep, all content of the site goes with the sale. including currently 136 members, 41 uploaded images by our members and traffic

Back