• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Technihost down, looking for alternatives

AboutWeb

Hi there hosts!
Need:
500-1000MB of disk space,
2-10 GB of Bandwidth,
PHP with php mail and curl enabled,
support for enabling/disabling modules on my hosting account so it doesn't break my script,
free domains allowed.
No Post2host, No Ads.

Need a host for seo-friend.co.cc directory because the actual host doesn't interpret .htaccess and my permalinks are not working.
Space: 100 MB
Bandwidth: 5-10 GB
Preferably with cPanel.

Hello, I offer you 1 Gb Space, 100 Gb Bandwidth and cPanel. Where would you like to be located US or NL?

Hello. I can meet your requests, minus the cPanel. If interested, visit dontgetcaughtwithoutone.com

Then what control panel can you offer ?
I will need to create a MySQL database, so must have PhpMyAdmin and email account.

Last edited:
Hello,

No control panel is offered at this time. We can create the databases/users for you. An e-mail account will be no problem. We are not offering this feature to the general public as of just yet, but I can go ahead and approve this request for e-mail capabilities if you decide to host with us.

Back