• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Techanex Free Hosting!

Free domains will not be trusted and your MOFH reseller might be used for abuse activity. I recommed your to buy a premium reseller somewhere if you don't know one I can help you out.
Also, what do you think of the website design? I created it myself. Does it look nice?

Have you seen that demo of that template? That is not mine. I will admit I based part of it off of that template, but I really did make it myself.

Also, sorry but I don't use Skype. I saw that you tried to chat with me on the site. I'm not sure how you got through to the chat as we were offline. o_O

Well you have a older template of knett, but you have just edit it, you haven't make it from scratch.
I didn't say I made it from scratch. Like I said, I admit that I based it off of that template. Sorry for the confusion. Still interested in finding a good premium reseller.

I would just like to say to everyone that signed up for our hosting service, THANK YOU! We have already hit around 100 clients. Please spread the word!

Back