• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

tech staff

Preferably choosing a well experience staff would be good but in my point of view those who has a great knowledge in doing such a good work and giving an opportunity with the young minds or better yet those who has the ability to handle the technical workloads is better. Review the technical skill that a person acquired.

I evaluate them first basing on their CV and then I talk to them. Besides the knowledge and skills, I need them to have some people skills, to be approachable and friendly. These characteristics are the most important.

Yeah, besides technical knowledge, you should analyse their softskills to ensure that they will handle the customers well and make them happy.

It's a tough field to hire for. First I go by experience in the amount of technologies, then I go by the aptitude the potential employee has in each area. From there, I determine whether or not the tool set and experience this potential employee comes with will be viable for the hosting situation I'm putting them in. Dammit, that sounded so mechanical.

Flexibility and willingness to learn are big ones. I do the interviews for a well known web host.

Somebody with experience is an absolute necessity. I generally pick individuals who will devote at some point and that comprehend what they are doing.

Back