• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Tarkira

D2k

I need a host for my Tarkan/Shakira based forum which would be very similar to this one http://www.shakirafanz.com/forums/ . the forum would be a discussion thread with a media page.

i would need:

A Host with Fantastico
50MB Disc Space
5-10GB BandWidth

can someone host me?

Hi,
Ultimatefreehosting.com is right choice for you. You can visit our website and can signup for an account. We offer all standard features of cpanel and fantastico and its 100% free.

You can host a domain or can create a subdomain as well.

You can choose upto 500Mb space and 100gb of bandwidth. We offer 24x7 support center and 99.9% uptime at our servers.

Regards.

ultimatehost786 said:
Hi,
Ultimatefreehosting.com is right choice for you. You can visit our website and can signup for an account. We offer all standard features of cpanel and fantastico and its 100% free.

You can host a domain or can create a subdomain as well.

You can choose upto 500Mb space and 100gb of bandwidth. We offer 24x7 support center and 99.9% uptime at our servers.

Regards.

Thank You, sounds great :D

the ultimatefreehosting.com doesnt allow me to sign up, i cant choose a payment package, it just says next.

Goe, you are right, i dont need too much bandwidth. im looking for a host with Instant Activation as the loads of people are waiting to sign up already! :D

22ND JUNE - I still need this guys! the host which hosted me is now not working so im looking for a new host

Cpanel + Fantastico Please
Must allow a Media Page

this is gonna be a popular forum!

Hello,
It seems you have not uploaded your files. What you are seeing right now is the directory which shows the files you have until you upload a index.

Well, Byethost10.com has been my hoster for abou 4 months now.

It has 10 MySQL Databases, 1 FTP Account, 150MB of space, and 19 gb Bandwidth.

Email accounts can be requested witha small amount of 1.00$ USD a month I do believe.

You'd have to check out their website, it has a small advertisement at the top of everypage, to maintain the server for free.

www.byethost.com

D2k said:
I need a host for my Tarkan/Shakira based forum which would be very similar to this one http://www.shakirafanz.com/forums/ . the forum would be a discussion thread with a media page.

i would need:

A Host with Fantastico
50MB Disc Space
5-10GB BandWidth

can someone host me?
www.ahost.ro Is More than GLAD To help You With A Reliable FREE Hosting.
Just Pm me. (To Make ur Account)
This Isn't A FAKE Offer.:angel:
Reliable And Is FREEE !!

Back