• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

table hyperlinks

so no matter where u click in the table it will go to a certain page, i am using ms frontpage and i know i've done it b4 but i dont know how

QuestionMark said:
nevermind, noone knows how, its supposed to be an experiment to get ppl to click ads bcuz i have figured the ultimate way

What do you mean, the ultimate way? I dont think using an entire table as an hyperlink is a good idea.... :shame:

Can be done with jscript.
I don't know the exact code (don't use jscript that much), but simply add an onMouseClick event that loads the desired page to the <tr> or <td> tag, wichever you prefer.

QuestionMark said:
nevermind, noone knows how, its supposed to be an experiment to get ppl to click ads bcuz i have figured the ultimate way
it's not good to force people to click ads, and i think its against advertiser rules... anyway for whatever's sake

Code:
<table onclick="window.location='http://yahoo.com'">

Back