• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Synced.org Free Hosting - Try us before you pay and see what good hosting is like!

ephekt

Synced.org - Founded in the late 2002 has been operating in our own fasion for quite some time. We took all the features of a paid host, including the support, and bundled it together to offer the best and most qualitive free hosting possible. Below you will see a glimpse of what we offer in our free hosting package. Keep in mind that upgrades can be made at any time once you have been accepted as a hosted site! Learn More

Synced.org Hosting Plan:
+ 300MB Storage *upgradable at any time
+ 35,000MB of transfer per month *upgradable at any time
+Select a subdomain from a list of domains and or use your own domain
+ PHP5 | MySQL (multiple db's allowed, can increase at any time) | Custom Error Pages | Multiple addon domains | Multiple subdomains | mailing lists | pop-smtp e-mails | server balancing | 24/7 technical support
+ CPanel w/ Fantastico (latest) .. Offering you complete site control along with hundreds of preinstalled scripts for: blogs, forums, ecommerce, web site building, and much much more.
+ No Cost. We require ONE ad that you can pick from a list, and _you_ can place it where you like on your web site.

Visit our web site to learn more: http://www.synced.org
If you have ANY questions, please e-mail admin[at]synced.org.

Visit our site to learn about free Reseller Hosting for large projects and or site owners.

I've been ttrying to get an account from Synced.org for 6 months now !! and till NOw i could not !! donno why ?!! anywayz..

i would like to get hosted by your site !!

Please e-mail us with the offer error. Our application process is by E-mail. Please read our site.

Back