• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Support Team Needed

your best please to look at is friends and family. however i am sure there is loads of people that would be willing to do with good CV's and managment.

Just look around in popular forums like FreeWebspace, WHT, or NamePros since there are many people looking for jobs in the hosting industry (assuming thats what this support team is for). I have already found someone great for my business.

When I became a support staff member at HostMastersOnline, an old free hosting copany that was shut down, I talked with the owner for hours on end. We became GREAT friends and talk just about every day now. I feel that I can trust him with just about anything. You can never trust anyne fully, but get to know them...

As Paul said,look around at most popular webhosting-related forum and i'm sure you will find someone who will fit to your needs.

Leriss said:
As Paul said,look around at most popular webhosting-related forum and i'm sure you will find someone who will fit to your needs.

I have also been lucky to have recently found Leriss! Just keep looking, you will find someone that you like! :)

Back