• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

sup????

I guess that is why I didn't know him. He is back... meaning that he was gone for a while. Well in that case... Welcome Back!

:chinese2:

I didn't miss you, who are you?

Nobody really. I guess. :confused4

toe fur is back!

And Peo is still checking in on FWS.net! I'm surprised. The internet has really changed since the old days, I think social media has really killed most peoples desire to have a site that they would need free hosting for; and I think the internet is a lot poorer for it.

Making any money from this site still? And what are you up to these days? :)

I bet you missed me.

I did! You were all like a family to me! Though... honestly, I don't think I've been here much since the time you joined :cry2:

What about the gals?

Oh... right, there aren't any. Left :(

Yeah, where is anhedonia. I see she hasn't logged in in over a year. I guess since she's married now she's got more important things... used to chat to her a lot to.

What are you up to these days, Lex?

:bkick:

Hey furry toes! :wave: How goes it?

Hey Jan, things, I think, are pretty much the same as last time we spoke probably. My life is pretty static, sadly. Are you still running the internet, as far as this type of forum is concerned? Still in Darwin? Hows life?

Woah he is the oldest member of FWS I think...

Yeah, and thats ONLY the date at which I resigned up after Peo changed over from the old forums (wwwthreads I think it might have been? lol).

Hope some other people show up to say hi, lol. I have trenzterra on Facebook, lol, but he's never said hi to me... :(

Hey Jan, things, I think, are pretty much the same as last time we spoke probably. My life is pretty static, sadly. Are you still running the internet, as far as this type of forum is concerned? Still in Darwin? Hows life?
The more things change, the more they stay the same. :p

Yup, still in Darwin and life's great as usual.

Yeah, where is anhedonia. I see she hasn't logged in in over a year. I guess since she's married now she's got more important things... used to chat to her a lot to.

What are you up to these days, Lex?
Have no idea where anybody is, haven't been here often up until recently.

These days, nothing much going on, boring job.. though I am planning a vacation to Hawaii ---- yeah
Never been there, any points of interest or other recommendations?

Back