• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Suggest reseller hosting

Fahrenheit

b&
Hello guys,

kindly suggest some "RELIABLE" reseller hosting companies which offer free WHMCS license with their packages.
Recently I came across downtownhost.com and their reseller hosting deals look to be good for my needs.
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them? Any discount coupon codes on their services please?

Thanks in advance.

i think that skynethosting.net has one of the cheapest offers including whmcs. it cost even less than WHMCS license itself

Think that it will be reasonable for your to make a kind of comparison research.
I know that kvchosting.com offer ssd reseller plans - ssd is much faster than regular hosting.
Try to contact them directly and get all the things cleared.

I am not an IT guy so support is important to me. Every conversation was pleasant and helpful.
All in all, downtownhost.com is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. They offer a coupon "refugee" for customer changing of host, they get the first month with a 99% off.

I would better give GlowHost.com a try. They have nice reseller hosting packages and their reputation is quite good.
Their hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.

I would suggest https://www.resellerspanel.com/. They offer free reseller program and fantastic support all the way - response time is less than 60 mins. Free means you pay nothing but they will profit from your sales: they set the minimum charge (really low) for the products you resell. Anything above that goes to your pocket. They also offer a free WordPress hosting for your online store if you prefer.

Well, I have never come across with their products. refer hosting offer section or google about it. and for Discounts and coupons, you need to contact the hosting provider directly. the hosting provider will be having some ongoing offers for facebook visitors or only for new clients. you can even get discount per month till you use your service.

Just refer to the customer reviews on forums or on some review sites before subscribing.I would suggest you to check out ctrlswitches.com,as it provides managed reseller hosting service at affordable rate.

How long has the host been around, it’s beneficial if they have been established for some time, but this doesn’t mean rule out the really new ones but if you are going to choose a newish hoster, ask your self how are you going to feel if your site just disappears and you have no chance of getting it back?

I am using the services of Microhost company and they are really very good service providers.Happy to use their reseller hosting services and are highly recommendable for others also.

Many on here to choose from. Make sure you check their Whois or do some research in google or on here for reviews.

Observing how long they have been online through whois info on their domain is a good place to start.

A2hosting.com provides nice reselling services. Reseller plans give you the ability to host as many domains as you'd like all under one affordable hosting plan. Whether you're a web hosting provider with an expanding client roster or a power user with dozens of sites you need to manage under one roof, reseller hosting packages will provide the tools and power that you need.

I can proudly say I am hosted with Host.co.in provider and can recommend their Web Hosting deals. Good service with fast enough support guys at an acceptable price. This web host is simply the best when it comes to web hosting, the pricing is fantastic and the customer support is top-notch.

Get 20% OFF Reseller Hosting, Host.co.in is the best deal on Reseller Hosting (Linux | Windows) with using code 20RSH. 30 Day Money Back Policy, SSD Storage, Free Migration, Free Domain*, 24/7 Support. The offer ends on 31'July 2021. Visit Reseller Plans: https://bit.ly/34d8DQi

You need reliability, Power, Support for your brand, and the best uptime when it comes to reseller hosting. Anyone can start Reseller hosting business by using their skills but it is a tough task to find the Best Reseller Hosting provider for your needs. 10GB Hosting is one of the popular reseller hosting providers and is committed to delivering the best services based on unique features. It offers maximum SSD storage and unlimited bandwidth with our reseller hosting plans.

Ownwebservers is a feature-packed reseller hosting service that offers a free SSL certificate and unlimited domains and email with each of its three tiers.

Best Features

Unlimited Domains
Unlimited Emails
24/7 Customer Supports
Unlimited Storage
and many more!

We are at your disposal 24/7, send us an email at support@ownwebservers.com or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!

Back