• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

SubPortal.com :)

I don't remember if they allow you to integrate the feeds into your site, but I think it is/was, you couldn't. MoreOver.com is still the best, I think. EchoFactor.com is pretty new, syndicates Salon's news.

Originally posted by leeuniverse
I'm letting the cat out of the bag.

The best place for Free content for your site.

You're not going to start spamming them all over the place, like you do Worldzone, are you?

Originally posted by usr
I don't remember if they allow you to integrate the feeds into your site, but I think it is/was, you couldn't. MoreOver.com is still the best, I think. EchoFactor.com is pretty new, syndicates Salon's news.

They have customisable news feeds that can be integrated. Check out http://www.alexiacafe.com if you wish to see what they look like. :)

oooohhhhhhhh..... booooyyyy

I make one boo boo, and I'm labled for life. :)

No, I posted this before I was "pleasantly" informed of my evil ways.... ;)

Just letting everyone know that they have a lot of content for web sites. I used to think that's what this section was for, but I guess I was wrong.

I don't know what they where like before.
But, they now have something like 10 different things to use on websites, and the content is fully customizable to your website.

Don't worry everyone, I have repented of my sins... :)

Is Subportal.com dead?

Does anybody knows: is Subportal.com dead? Because it is 99% down!!! What is happened with it? Moreover the banners are absent!!!

Last edited:
Back