• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Submit your site do it hurry

mubashirnisar

i wonder if any one have visited this directory

this site has more then 3000 link partners all over the world and they also have been accepted as a mini search engine cause of such a number of link exchange with sites they do submit more then 20 sites a day there site submition is free till the last of this month and after that they will turn it to paid so do hurry before teh times up

http://ansari4u.com/weblinks/directory

I did, but it gives me an error when I try submitting one. The error says I don't have your link on my site, when in fact, I do.

reciprocal link mean first add the site link on your page then submit your site it will automaticlly crawl the page which you have entered in reciprocal link field if the server found the link on that page then it will forward your application to Administrator for approval other wise it will still show you error
so better first ad site link on your site and then submit your site

Last edited:
justagaguhl said:
i submitted my site but it came up a blank page. should i redo it?
if you have recieved Confirmation mail then you don't have to do this again
who calls this site a "mini" search engine with 3000 links.. there are over a million websites...

what's the problem in it may be they have paid for it i did just share it did write this article to share this site with you guys. not for such a type of idiot questions

Thanks

mubashirnisar said:
what's the problem in it may be they have paid for it i did just share it did write this article to share this site with you guys. not for such a type of idiot questions
Thanks
Hmm why is my question so stupid to be asking?
Simply look at what you "claimed" this site to be, all I was asking is for proof of it.. I am not taking a stab at you or your post, please if you take it that i did i am sorry

Back