• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Steve Jobs passes Away

t_hero.png

RIP

All the money in the world, and still couldn't live past 56 in a time where life expectancy is 70~80 (at least in the western world). Makes you rethink life a bit.

EDIT: Damn, just checked wikipedia, even ----ing North Korea averages 65.1 for males.

Last edited:
All the money in the world, and still couldn't live past 56 in a time where life expectancy is 70~80 (at least in the western world). Makes you rethink life a bit.
Cancer doesn't care how old you are :(

In peace now without pain, but his legend will live on forever.

I hate apple, but not steve jobs for only one reason, the first web server was a NeXT which is a company he made after he got supposedly "fired" from apple.

RIP Steve Jobs. He revolutionized the technology industry with a lot of the products Apple created. A true innovator and entrepreneur.

I believe that most geeks here do know who is Steve Jobs.
But I found that a lot of iTards, who only knows about iPhones and iPad, are also posting Steve Jobs quotes around.
But in fact, all they know is just iPhones and iPads is introduced to the world by Steve Jobs,
and all they actually worry about is "Will there be any more new models of iPhones after Steve Jobs die?"

But for me, I do respect Steve Jobs as an innovator.
And thanks to him, I am able to keep the Darwin's codes in my hard drive.
:p

Back