• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Stay away from Fehosting.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's enough. We will not accept any further host bashing by people (especially fellow hosts) who have not tried this host. Any further replies to this thread by anyone else than the op, current or former customers and the person representing the host will be removed and will get a warning.

Well, I'll just put my input into this.

I have a package from them I am currently testing out and will provide a review of proper quality upon passing time.

i gotta say, i know nothing of him, but, to just have joined and already have the bad press and rep, it will be hard to get users on your side. hope to see you come back from this.

Jan was actually asking AuroraESV and since your new, Jan is an Admin, and it's a normal question to someone who posts that they have service with a host so it can be verified as genuine.

And again since your new - Jan's title does not say Admin, but a much more suitable one.

Jan was actually asking AuroraESV and since your new, Jan is an Admin, and it's a normal question to someone who posts that they have service with a host so it can be verified as genuine.

And again since your new - Jan's title does not say Admin, but a much more suitable one.

Did you read my post?

All they need is the domain name or main server IP. You can hit the report link Here Report your Domain/IP This will help with the review they can then let every one know it's a real review.

Thanks.

Hmm looks like i was asking the client of our's to report his post and put his Server IP or domain name to one of the MOD's so they can see he is a client... I don't know why your even posting on this anymore....

And you dont need to concern yourself with posts that do not concern nor are directed towards yourself. Peo asked for that info some 3 days ago, now the second admin is asking. Why are you constantly keeping this thread alive with replies?

any post here concerns him, directed at him or not. it is his company that is under attach here. i know i would be concerned if it was me. try putting yourself in his shoes man. ;)

Uhm, what did I say about posting to this thread if you are not a customer or representing the company? Just to clarify the customer has sent me domain info already.

Concerned yes, and my post was to point out that someone else was asked a question, not a link to (posted by Fe-Hosting)
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.

Not for the information asked, and again not asked for from you (Fe-Hosting).

This post http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?2238378-Stay-away-from-Fehosting.com&p=1144505&viewfull=1#post1144505

Is showing you in an even worse light.

Apologies Peo - was even typing his as you posted.

Last edited:
Concerned yes, and my post was to point out that someone else was asked a question, not a link to (posted by Fe-Hosting)

Not for the information asked, and again not asked for from you (Fe-Hosting).

This post http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?2238378-Stay-away-from-Fehosting.com&p=1144505&viewfull=1#post1144505

Is showing you in an even worse light.

Apologies Peo - was even typing his as you posted.

Took you 12 mins to reply...

I posted the Report link for the client to report his domain/IP if that is not the way it works then Yes i am sorry.. I would think it's best to report it then send a PM. as then all MODS or admins can read it and view it... then just sending it to one mod/admin. again sorry if that is not the way it works here, as i am new here i am trying to get a hang of this rule.

-Mike.

Took you 12 mins to reply... -Mike.

Sorry again Peo, and I'll take the hit for it, but this muppet just can't leave things alone or let them go.

Posting this rather than pm'ing, think we're all fed up with the abuse and misunderstanding of basics.

but this muppet just can't leave things alone or let them go.

Posting this rather than pm'ing, think we're all fed up with the abuse and misunderstanding of basics.

So name calling is OK on here aswell? I can let things go but when i get attacked for posting info then yes i will post back and fight back I am not going to sit here and let you bash me. You have no right in doing so...

So name calling is OK on here aswell? I can let things go but when i get attacked for posting info then yes i will post back and fight back I am not going to sit here and let you bash me. You have no right in doing so...

dude, i suggest stopping while you are ahead. if the issue of the initial complaint is taken care of, just leave it alone and ask for the thread to be closed. you are going to do nothing but make people mad and get yourself banned here. just relax and rebuild your rep. decker is a much respected long time member here, and he will have a lot more people behind him than you will on any matter. so, i suggest dropping it. just some friendly advice ;)

dude, i suggest stopping while you are ahead. if the issue of the initial complaint is taken care of, just leave it alone and ask for the thread to be closed.

1. I have asked for it to be closed Nothing has been done about it. Peo also made a statement that no one should reply...
That's enough. We will not accept any further host bashing by people (especially fellow hosts) who have not tried this host. Any further replies to this thread by anyone else than the op, current or former customers and the person representing the host will be removed and will get a warning.
So you tell me why are they going to reply? I am not going to let them bash me and I say nothing...

you are going to do nothing but make people mad and get yourself banned here. just relax and rebuild your rep. decker is a much respected long time member here
So it's Okay for someone to bash someone else Just because they been registered here for some time? I'm sorry that just does not look right. So it's okay lets say in 5 years for me to come here and just start bashing someone new just because i don't like them... come on tell me you think that...

so, i suggest dropping it. just some friendly advice

Thanks for the Advice but the MODS gave them Advice to stay out of it and they don't listen and they KEEP doing it, So you telling me to sit here and let someone talk bad about you and you do nothing about it. I don't think anyone would. I don't care if he has 50+ users on his side it just shows how many don't want to listen to the other side of things... I have done all the right things i need to do on this forum by following the rules by not spam and bashing others. I do think Peo will do what he think is right...

you realize you are keeping it going by responding to them? sometimes you are just fighting an uphill battle that you cant win and it is better to just let them say and think what they want than it is to keep it going. that being said, im done responding to this thread cause it is a waste of my time. take the advice or leave it. im telling you how you can become a valued member here and move on from this, so, hope you take it and do something productive instead of responding. have a great day.

you realize you are keeping it going by responding to them? sometimes you are just fighting an uphill battle that you cant win and it is better to just let them say and think what they want than it is to keep it going. that being said, im done responding to this thread cause it is a waste of my time. take the advice or leave it. im telling you how you can become a valued member here and move on from this, so, hope you take it and do something productive instead of responding. have a great day.

The point is that I have try to do what you say. I will only reply to them if it attacks me or the company i work for. I do think you and anyone else would do the same thing. I am done with this and it is odd that i get attacked for trying to put my side of things on here. funny how it works when no reply is made they say it must be true and they suck and if i do reply i get more bashing.. So........

Closing time.

If the OP would like to add something to this thread just pm me and I'll post it. If any customer would like to post a review, create a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back