• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Static-Host

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for sorting it our Steve - we appreciate your hard work. No doubt it's as frustrating to you and your business as it is to us and ours.

moving domain names

Hiya Steve,

Yeah thanks for the hard work,

Ive sent you a few emails but if the servers are down you wouldnt of got them.

Basiclly I need to get control of my domains so that I can change the redirection on them if the servers go down so I have a backup plan.

If you could let me know how to do this asap that would be brilliant. Hopefully its just a quick domain transfer to my account on 123 reg or something like that.

Thanks

Dale

I have cleaned up all of the abuse now, and the server is back online. Thank you for your patience everyone. :) I am going to reply to your PM now, Dale.

Glad it's sorted Steve.

ps.....To the 2 people who sent me pms' regarding switching to their hosting companies when statichost was suffering downtime.......If I was looking at switching hosting providers (which i'm not!) I certainly wouldn't choose either of you vultures. Talk about professional etiquette for which you have none!

dunno said:
Glad it's sorted Steve.

ps.....To the 2 people who sent me pms' regarding switching to their hosting companies when statichost was suffering downtime.......If I was looking at switching hosting providers (which i'm not!) I certainly wouldn't choose either of you vultures. Talk about professional etiquette for which you have none!

Can share those users who sent you the messages with us?

Duport said:
Can share those users who sent you the messages with us?
I should but I won't as they know who they are and I guess so does all the other Statichost clients who have posted on this thread, so maybe one of them will???
Surfice to say they both seem relatively new to this forum as they have few posts. Not that it makes it less excusable....or does it?

JewlzK said:
Glad you sorted it out Steve. It really is a pain in the a** to deal with phishing sites.

Indeed it is, it can cause many problems for you. I cant understand why the outsource company couldnt deal with such requests?.

Craig said:
I cant understand why the outsource company couldnt deal with such requests?.
If you read the thread properly, you would have seen that I said the following:

StaticHost said:
According to our datacenter, the support team were only authorised to submit support tickets, and not deal with abuse issues.

Although I did tell the datacenter to give them full support rights, the datacenter still wouldn't let them handle it. :)

Down again? I haven't been able to get on all morning. Siteuptime.com gives failed messages, and anonymouse.org says timeout.

Can anyone shed some light on the situation?

EDIT

It seems to be just the DNS that's down. Still, i can't get on...

EDIT

Back up now.

Last edited:
This isn't Statichost's forum support, you should try to find their phone number or contact means.. If you sense inconsistency, now is the time to change hosts.

Jon. said:
Not to doublepost, but down again?
We haven't had any downtime since the first post in this thread, maybe it was an issue with your ISP? As James said, FWS is not our support forum. Please open a support ticket if you need anything else. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back